BEFORE USING THIS SITE, PLEASE GO THROUGH THE USE OF CAREFULLY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Acceptance of Agreement: The terms and conditions featured in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) related to our site (the site) are agreed by you. This Agreement represents the complete and only agreement between you and us, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings related to the Site, free product samples, the content, or freebie offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. We can amend the Agreement any time and at any frequency without informing or specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the site that can be reviewed by you prior to using the site. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The organization, content, design, graphics, and other materials related to this Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. Without our prior written permission, the copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of full or part of any such matters or any part of the Site by you is strictly prohibited.
- Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement without any notice requirement or obligation to you.
- Indentification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE CONTENT, SERVICES, FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES AND FREEBIE OFFERS FROM OR LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
- Limits. We disclaim all responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document.. We disclaim any form of the liability to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
- Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. For the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, we are not responsible, and we have also not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness of such websites. Any linked Website inclusion on our Site does not imply endorsement or approval of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. You are acting at your own risk if you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites.
- Third-Party Products and Services. Our site advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain freebie offerings, sample goods, or free trial services. It must be fully understood that we do not operate or control the free offerings, products, or services offered by third-party linked websites. The responsibility solely lies with the third-party linked websites for all aspects of order processing, billing fulfillment, and customer services. For any transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites we are not a party to it. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
- Submissions. All ideas, notes, suggestions, concepts and other information send by you to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- General. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any sample products, freebie offers or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of Los Angeles County, California or the United States District Court for the Central District of California. you are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that Los Angeles, California or the central district of California is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This site is controlled by Perfect Insight, Inc. in the State of California, USA. As such, the laws of California will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
1. REFUND POLICY & GUARANTEE
Unless stated on the order page my products come with a 60 day money back guarantee. This means if you are not 100% satisfied with any product or service you purchase from Robert Ainge then let us know by submitting a support ticket within 60 days of purchase and I will refund your payment in full. Under no circumstances will refunds be honored once our 60 day period has expired.
2. DELIVERY POLICY.
All of our digital products are delivered instantly as soon as you make payment. After payment please check your email address for download/login details.
You understand and agree that there are important risk factors that should be considered by you when deciding whether to purchase any products from our websites.
NO EARNINGS PROJECTIONS, PROMISES OR REPRESENTATIONS
You recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of any of our products, and that we have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what we think you could earn. There is no assurance you will do as well as stated in any examples. If you rely upon any figures provided, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided. This applies whether the earnings or income examples are monetary in nature or pertain to advertising credits which may be earned (whether such credits are convertible to cash or not).
There is no assurance that any prior successes or past results as to earnings or income (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) will apply, nor can any prior successes be used, as an indication of your future success or results from any of the information, content, or strategies. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) are not to be considered as “average earnings”.
The economy, both where you do business, and on a national and even worldwide scale, creates additional uncertainty and economic risk. An economic recession or depression might negatively affect the results produced any of our products.
YOUR SUCCESS OR LACK OF IT
Your success in using the information or strategies provided by this website, depends on a variety of factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do as well, or that you will have any earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), at all.
Internet businesses and earnings derived therefrom, involve unknown risks and are not suitable for everyone. You may not rely on any information presented on the website or otherwise provided by us, unless you do so with the knowledge and understanding that you can experience significant losses (including, but not limited to, the loss of any monies paid to purchase any of our products, and/or any monies spent setting up, operating, and/or marketing of any of our products, and further, that you may have no earnings at all (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not).
MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN MATERIALS PURCHASED AND/OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
You are advised to use Your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with Your accountant, lawyer, or professional adviser, before acting on this or any information. You may not consider any examples, documents, or other content on the website or otherwise provided by us to be the equivalent of legal advice. Nothing contained on the website or in materials available for sale or download on the website provides legal advice in any way. You should consult with your own attorney on any legal questions you may have.
We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any link, information, or opportunity contained within the website or within any information disclosed by the owner of this site in any form whatsoever.
Although we believe the price of our products is fair for the value that you receive, you understand and agree that the purchase price for any of our products has been arbitrarily set by us. This price bears no relationship to objective standards.
TESTIMONIALS & EXAMPLES
Testimonials and examples on this website about any of our products are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Where specific income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), figures are used and attributed to a specific individual or business, that individual or business has earned that amount. There is no assurance that you will do as well using the same information or strategies. If you rely on the specific income or earnings figures used, you must accept all the risk of not doing as well. The described experiences are atypical. Your financial results are likely to differ from those described in the testimonials.
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice. This disclaimer was last updated on the 6th June 2020.
If you have any questions about your privacy or use of your personal information you can contact us at email@example.com
This Document Governs The Privacy Notice of Our Websites.
Our privacy notice tells you what personal data and non-personal data we may collect from you, how we collect it, how we protect it, how we may share it, how you can access and change it, and how you can limit our sharing of it. Our privacy notice also explains certain legal rights that you have with respect to your personal data.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information that you provide to us when using our website.
Our Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing Personal Data
Our legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data when you buy our products or services is based on and the necessity for the performance of a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract. Our legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data when you sign up for our newsletter and information about our products and services through our website opt-in forms is based on consent.
What Happens If You Don’t Give Us Your Personal Data
If you do not provide us with enough personal data, we may not be able to provide you with all our products and services. However, you can access and use some parts of our website without giving us your personal data.
We Collect Your Personal Data in the Following Ways:
When you buy one of our products or services we will need your name and email address to process your order and deliver your product. Without this information, we cannot process your order.
When you join one of our mailing lists by entering your name and email address we will use this information to deliver the information you request. We will also use this information to correspond with you via email marketing promotions, tips, bonuses, special offers, and other marketing related material.
You can opt-out of receiving this information at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that is found at the bottom of every email we send or by contacting us.
When you register for one of our webinars we will receive your name and email address. We use this information to keep you up to date with the webinar, send you webinar related materials and also send out webinar replay information.
Your details will also be stored by the webinar software we use to communicate with you about the webinar.
If you communicate with us via email we will use your email address to communicate with you.
When you buy a product we recommend as an affiliate we will use your name and email address to provide additional bonuses that we offer. We may also offer you other products and services we think may interest you via email and our website. As with all of our email communication, you can stop them at any time by contacting us or clicking the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every email we send.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website you’ll visit when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/the proxy server you use to access the Internet, your Internet service provider’s name, your web browser type, the type of mobile device, your computer operating system, and data about your browsing activity when using our website. We use all this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website.
When Entering and Using Our Website
When you enter and use our website and agree to accept cookies, some of these cookies may contain your personal data.
At User and Member Registration or When Buying Products or Services
When you register as a user, member, or when buying our products or services, we may collect some or all of the following information: your first and last name, email address, physical address, company name, payment information, phone number, user name, password, and other information listed.
Our website contains support software that enable visitors to communicate with us. In some cases, visitors can communicate with us without becoming a member or buying our products and services. When you use this software, we may collect some or all the following information: your email address, first name, last name, location, and any other information you willingly choose to provide to us. You should limit the information you provide to us that is only necessary to answer your questions.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
These cookies enable the website to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the website.
These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our company.
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
- Personalizing content that you see on our website
- Our website analytics
- Remarketing our products or services to you
- Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
- Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
- Affiliate marketing
- Allowing you to post comments
- Allowing you to share content with social networks
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
Google Analytics Privacy Notice
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our website. We have enabled Google Analytics advertising features such as remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with personal data. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit this link.
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link.
To opt out of Facebook’s collection and use of information for ad targeting visit this link.
How Your Information Is Used
We use the information we receive from you to:
- Provide our products and services you have requested or purchased from us
- Personalize and customize our content
- Make improvements to our website
- Contact you with updates to our website
- Resolve problems and disputes
- Contact you with marketing and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you
Communications and Emails
When we communicate with you about our website, we will use the email address you provided when you registered as a member or user. We may also send you emails with promotional information about our website or offers from us or our affiliates unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
You can change your contact preferences at any time through your account or by sending us an email with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing Information With Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. However, for data aggregation purposes we may use your non personal data. Any such data aggregation would not contain any of your personal data. We may provide your personal data to third-party service providers we hire to provide services to us. These third-party service providers may include but are not limited to: payment processors, web analytics companies, advertising networks, call centers, data management services, help desk providers, accountants, law firms, auditors, shopping cart and email service providers, and shipping companies.
We may share your information with third parties by using an Application Program Interface “API” or other similar software. Such third parties may include companies who process information on our behalf (processors). This sharing of information helps us provide you with our services and a better experience.
Sharing Information With Facebook and Google for Marketing Purposes
We may share your personal data with third parties for similar audience marketing purposes. Similar audience marketing is also called lookalike audience marketing. The third parties we share your personal data with for this type of marketing include Facebook and/or Google. Using your personal data, for similar audience marketing or lookalike audience marketing helps us find new audiences (users and customers) based on similar interests to yours, this helps us improve our marketing services. Your personal data is only shared with Facebook and Google for this type of marketing. By using our website and agreeing to our privacy notice, you are giving your consent for your personal data to be used for the marketing purposes described within this section.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your personal data if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties, including you and/or other users or members; or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, users, employees, and affiliates.
Disclosures to Successors
If our business is sold or merges in whole or in part with another business that would become responsible for providing the website to you, we retain the right to transfer your personal data to the new business. The new business would retain the right to use your personal data according to the terms of this privacy notice as well as to any changes to this privacy notice as instituted by the new business.
We also retain the right to transfer your personal data if our company files for bankruptcy and some or all of our assets are sold to another individual or business.
Community Discussion Boards
Our website may offer the ability for users to communicate with each other through online community discussion boards or other mechanisms. We do not filter or monitor what is posted on such discussion boards. If you choose to post on these discussion boards, you should use care when exposing any personal data, as such information is not protected by our privacy notice nor are we liable if you choose to disclose your personal data through such postings. Also, personal data you post on our website for publication may be available worldwide by means of the Internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Retaining and Destroying Your personal data
We retain information that we collect from you (including your personal data) only for as long as we need it for legal, business, or tax purposes. Your information may be retained in electronic form, paper form, or a combination of both. When your information is no longer needed, we will destroy, delete, or erase it.
Updating Your personal data
You can update your personal data using services found on our website. If no such services exist, you can contact us using the contact information found at the top of this notice and we will help you. However, we may keep your personal data as needed to enforce our agreements and to comply with any legal obligations.
Revoking Your Consent for Using Your Personal Data
You have the right to revoke your consent for us to use your personal data at any time. Such an opt-out will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to: (i) disclosures to affiliates and business partners, (ii) disclosures to third-party service providers that provide certain services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management services, (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfill your requests, (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments, or as otherwise required to be made under applicable law, (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept. If you want to revoke your consent for us to use your personal data, send us an email with your request to: email@example.com
Protecting the Privacy Rights of Third Parties
If any postings you make on our website contain information about third parties, you must make sure you have permission to include that information in your posting. While we are not legally liable for the actions of our users, we will remove any postings about which we are notified, if such postings violate the privacy rights of others.
Do Not Track Settings
Some web browsers have settings that enable you to request that our website not track your movement within our website. Our website does not obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our website. You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by referring to your browser’s user manual.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and are not subject to our privacy notice. These websites will likely have their own privacy notices. We have no responsibility for these websites and we provide links to these websites solely for your convenience. You acknowledge that your use of and access to these websites are solely at your risk. It is your responsibility to check the privacy notices of these websites to see how they treat your personal data.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Even though our website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 16, we realize that a child under the age of 16 may attempt to access our website. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child is using our website, please contact us. Before we remove any information, we may ask for proof of identification to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover that a child is accessing our website, we will delete his/her information within a reasonable period of time. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so.
Our Email Policy
You can always opt out of receiving further email correspondence from us or our affiliates. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third party without your permission except in the sale or transfer of our business, or if our company files for bankruptcy.
Our Security Policy
We have built our website using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of your personal data. We and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal data. When we collect your credit card information through our website, we will encrypt it before it travels over the Internet using industry-standard technology for conducting secure online transactions. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against the loss or misuse of your personal data or secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature.
We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our website and to not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our website when you finish using it, especially if you are sharing or using a computer in a public place.
Use of Your Credit Card
You may have to provide a credit card to buy products and services from our website. We use third-party billing services and have no control over these services. We use our commercially reasonable efforts to make sure your credit card number is kept strictly confidential by using only third-party billing services that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.
Transferring Personal Data From the European Union
(personal data) that we collect from you may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, specifically the United States. The European Union has not found the United States and some other countries to have an adequate level of protection of personal data under Article 45 of the GDPR. Our company relies on derogations for specific situations as defined in Article 49 of the GDPR. For European Union customers and users, with your consent, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to the United States and or other countries. We will use your personal data to provide the goods, services, and/or information you request from us to perform a contract with you or to satisfy a legitimate interest of our company in a manner that does not outweigh your freedoms and rights. Wherever we transfer, process or store your personal data, we will take reasonable steps to protect it. We will use the information we collect from you in accordance with our privacy notice. By using our website, services, or products, you agree to the transfers of your personal data described within this section.
When using our website and submitting personal data to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. Depending on the legal basis for processing your personal data, you may have some or all of the following rights:
The Right to be Informed
You have the right to be informed about the personal data we collect from you, and how we process it.
The Right of Access
You have the right to get confirmation that your personal data is being processed and have the ability to access your personal data.
The Right to Rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
The Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to request the removal or deletion of your personal data if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it.
The right to Restrict Processing
You have a right to ‘block’ or restrict the processing of your personal data. When your personal data is restricted, we are permitted to store your data, but not to process it further.
The Right to Data Portability
You have the right to request and get your personal data that you provided to us and use it for your own purposes. We will provide your data to you within 30 days of your request. To request your personal data, please contact us using the information at the top of this privacy notice.
The Right to Object
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for the following reasons:
- Processing was based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- Direct marketing (including profiling); and Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- Automated individual decision-making and profiling
- You will have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Filing a Complaint With Authorities
You have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. If the supervisory authorities fail to address your complaint properly, you may have the right to a judicial remedy.
‘Non-personal data’ is information that is in no way personally identifiable.
‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. personal data is in many ways the same as Personally Identifiable Information (PII). However, personal data is broader in scope and covers more data.
A “visitor” is someone who merely browses our website. A “member” is someone who has registered with us to use or buy our services and products. The term “user” is a collective identifier that refers to either a visitor or a member.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. If our company decides to change this privacy notice, we will post those changes on our website so that our users and customers are always aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. If at any time we decide to disclose or use your personal data in a method different from that specified at the time it was collected, we will provide advance notice by email (sent to the email address on file in your account). Otherwise we will use and disclose our users’ and customers’ personal data in agreement with the privacy notice in effect when the information was collected. In all cases, your continued use of our website, services, and products after any change to this privacy notice will constitute your acceptance of such change.
Questions About Our Privacy Notice
If you have any questions about our privacy notice, please contact us using the information below.
14 Genesta Court
Bushland Beach QLD 4818
0422 216 179
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated 06th June 2020